Project Engineer (m/w) Structural Engineering
Would you like to work as project engineer (m/f) for structural engineering?
Do you already have some experience in the field of structural engineering in Denmark and would like to develop yourself further?
Do you want to work abroad in the most beautiful and livable city in Germany, Hamburg, integrated in a creative and motivated team?
So here's a unique opportunity to become a part of WTM Engineers.
As structural engineer at WTM Engineers
- You will work in a team guided by an experienced colleague and supported by our specialists in all design phases from conceptual to detailed design, construction management and site supervision.
- With your strong professional knowledge you will help to contribute to innovative solutions in close collaboration with internal and external partners.
- You will participate in competitions by supporting internal and external members of the competition team.
- You will have contact and correspondence with external clients and public authorities in Denmark.
- Depending on your development and experience you will take responsibility for future projects in Germany and Denmark including technical coordination and project management of delivery and budget.
To implement these interests
- You have got an outstanding final degree (M.Sc/M.Eng. or Dipl. Ing.)
- You have more than 3 years of experience in structural engineering by developing innovative solutions.
- You have native or bilingual proficiency in Danish and professional working proficiency in English and German.
- You have profound knowledge in communication with Danish public authorities.
- You know how to act in an interdisciplinary group of dedicated colleagues. You are open for advice as well as enjoying sharing your professional knowledge with your colleagues.
- You have a proactive behaviour, a high sense of responsibility and a self-confident manner.
Become part of WTM Engineers, an established engineering consultancy, with a history of more than 80 years, based in Hamburg, Germany with office branches in Berlin, Munich and Copenhagen.
We are a team of more than 230 highly dedicated engineers and technicians working in a good and modern work environment in the fields of structural engineering as well as the design of harbours and waterfront structures, infrastructures as bridges and tunnels and industrial facilities in Germany, Europe and worldwide.
Therefore the professional possibilities at WTM Engineers are many and varied and our colleagues are developing in individual career paths following internal and external continuing education and training.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV.
WTM Engineers International GmbH